lovely

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sleeping with dad



These are just some cute pics from Sunday when Jeremiah put Reagan down for a nap. They were both completely worn out:)

2 comments:

The Palmer family said...

It looks like you've been having so much fun in Albuquerque! I miss hanging out and the good ol days. We need to hang out if we come down there.

Paul said...

JR, are you wearing a blue shirt? You must have changed after church, I know you wouldn't deviate from the uniform.

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)