lovely

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas DAY














Wendel was STOKED about Christmas this year. In the morning he woke up and wanted to go open presents. Miah asked, how do you know Santa even came last night and brought you anything. He replied, "Dad, I wrote him a letter and told him myself what I wanted so I know he knows, cause that's two ways." Miah then said, well, what if he doesn't bring you what you asked for? He said "Well, it's not about what you get Dad, it's really about what you give." I want to take credit for teaching him to be so sweet, but I'm just not sure he didn't hear it in one of the many Christmas cartoons and movies we've watched.....it was super cute anyway and I even got it on video. Wendel got lots of BEN 10 paraphenalia and Star Wars stuff. Reagan ended up with 6 new 5 new babies, a puppy, and a pony. I was afraid by the end, she was going to get sick of all the babies, but she was excited about each and every one:) I got a kitchen aid mixer (since I do cook now) and a snowboard from Miah. He got a snowboard pass and an Xbox. Hopefully, we will get to spend more time together:)
We had tons of fun with family and friends! We hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas as well! Hope you love this family pic (Wendel is priceless)!

2 comments:

Hallie Ritchie said...

We're so glad we got to see you for Christmas, can't wait for you to come back!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those pictures are adorable and I love Wendel's reasoning on presents! So cute...yeah, it seems like every time Caden does something sweet or adorable I have to credit to a source other than myself...(c:

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)