lovely

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reagan's Hair





I love doing Reagan's hair and she tolerates it very well. Her hair is really curly in the back to. It reminds me of my dads. Here are just some pics. of her cuteness. I finally got it in pigtails....pretty exciting. I know, my life is pretty lame sometimes:)

4 comments:

Kara said...

Her hair is so darling! And oh my goodness, I love that first picture! What a ham!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

That is one cute little girl.

Marce said...

I LOVE HER HAIR!!! i can't wait to do Ellie's like this! she's adorable.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm just loving the pigtails!!! You are so lucky that she lets you do her hair! (c: I love the new family pic at the top of your blog...wendell is just so cute!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)