lovely

Thursday, January 29, 2009

snow pics







My kids love the snow and I think Reagan looks so cute in her snow clothes:) When she falls, she can't get up. She reminds me of Ralphie from 'A Christmas Story.'

1 comment:

Marce said...

ha ha, i laughed when i saw Raegan in the last picture...Ellie has a little snow suit...and she can't even move in it. she gets pretty ticked. so fun how such simple things make kids so happy though, huh? i wish snow made me that happy :)

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)