lovely

Sunday, January 4, 2009

aquarium and gingerbread











We went to NM for Christmas. I somehow didn't get any pics. from my parents, but here are some from ALB. Wendel and his cousin Ashton helped Miah's mom with the decorating. We also took a trip to the Aquarium with Miah's parents and little cousin Matthew. The kids loved the fish! We also made gingerbread houses with our old neighbors and friends the Andersons.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hola from the Dominguez's. Just trying to get used to the blogging. You can see ours at
dominguezfamily101.blogspot.com
Hope life is treating you all well. Love the blog!!!!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)