lovely

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

For Valentines this year, Jeremiah and the kids let me go shopping while they stayed home and cleaned the house....laundry, bathrooms, kitchen....everything. This was so sweet and I was so excited! I really think I am so lucky to have Jeremiah as my husband, and our sweet kids. Happy Valentines to me:)
Happy Valentines Day:)

Wendel took these pics......so cute! This kissing one was his least favorite:) He said he was closing his eyes when he took it.
I remember seeing Jeremiah for the first time and thinking how handsome he was....I still think so. Isn't he so cute?
This boy is pretty cute to! He loves drawing. Maybe he'll be an artist someday.

I love both of their expressions here.



There were just too many of these pics to choose from, so I had to put up a few;)
Dad going in for a kiss

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

What a fun Valentine's! You look so pretty! Love the hair! :->

Vanessa said...

What a nice Valentines present! Your family is so beautiful Carrie, I love looking at your blog!

Kara said...

Wow, that's a GREAT v-day present! You lucky girl, Carrie! And big LOL on that comment from Wendell taking the picture of you two kissing, so hilarious!

About Me

My photo
Well, this is our family. Jeremiah and I have been married 9 years. We have 3 kids (Wendel 7 and Reagan 4 and William 2). We live in Albuquerque and love New Mexico. Jeremiah is an Attorney and I work part time as a nurse, but am home with the kids for the most part. We have a beautiful family and feel so blessed to have each other and our children:)